Sunday, February 8, 2015

It's a Wild Ride!

With more inspiration than time before my Voices of Wilderness show at Morso, I'm happy to report that I have over 10 new paintings and a few old favorites ready to share.  My goal is to inspire you with the beauty of wild landscapes.  If you leave a little anxious for longer days to get outside yourself, I'll have done my job!

Morso has plenty to offer besides art.  The show will go up just in time for Thursday's "Muse at Morso" which will feature a reading by Jerry Libstaff from his new book.  Valentines Day (14th) will be the show reception (1 to 3PM).  I'll be there to answer your questions and share the stories behind the paintings.  If you miss that, I'll be giving a slideshow Feb. 19th and again March 7th.

There's even more at Morso, try the Fat Tuesday Celebration on the 17th, Bunco on the 18th or musical events on the 21st and March 7th (ticketed events).  Go to the Morso website for the full schedule and don't forget the food and libation.... it's also excellent!     

No comments: