Friday, November 2, 2012

Intimate Lunch


Buddies sharing an intimate lunch on a summer afternoon.  Make nice not mean is the rule for most horses... just another thing we might learn from them.  (especially at this time of year... did you see the video of the crying 4 y.o. little girl?  my sentiments exactly!

With the rain and darkness, this is that really hard to photograph paintings time of year.  I neeeeeed to get an indoor light box set up, one of these days.... soon.  No matter how good the photography  (I do take pains to represent my work accurately)  it's good to remember that a back lit screen is an entirely different medium than an original painting and this image will never look exactly like the real thing.  The subtleties of reality are lost in translation, "virtual" has  limitations.  Reminds me that I spend too much time in front of this computer.  I'm going outside....you?

No comments: